Building a Luxury Yacht & Gulet in Turkey
BUILD & REFIT
Building a Luxury Yacht & Gulet in Turkey:
Turkey is now the leading developing country when it comes to motoryacht construction as well as luxury sailing yachts and traditional gulets. With a long tradition of fishing, cargo and transport caique building behind it, it has recently converted to the gilded world of the pleasure boat, producing a range of products inspired by the best that Europe has to offer. Thanks to their highly skilled wooden boat builders and, most importantly, costs a good deal lover than the EU average, the Turkish yards now offering high class craft at a very tempting 20-25 % less than elsewhere.
Project Management by GALA :
Gala Yacht Management offers Professional Project Management Services for new yacht design and construction projects with a comprehensive knowledge of shipyards, engineerig, designers and contractors in Turkey.
When managing a new construction projects our goals are:
- To complete all the building stages and delivery of your yacht by specific time
- To make sure your yacht is delivered to you within the budget and according to specification
Our process and services:
- Discussions with the owner for preparing the preliminary design and specifications
- Providing a shipyard research and assisting to select the most suitable designers and shipyard
- Handle and negotiate the contracts on behalf of the owner
- Supervising the construction phases and monitoring the subcontractors
- Regular visits to shipyard, supervising the quality and schedule to prevent delays in delivery
- Provide acces to our online Project Management Tool to monitor the building history and view our regular reports and updated photos of every stage.
- Assisting to purchase the items to be supplied by the owner, negotiate prices with suppliers to get best deals.
- Assistance with interior design, selecting , purchasing and supplying the materials
- Assistance on certification and ownership procedures, handling the exportation procedures and pre-delivery certificates on time.
- Dealing with classification society and handling the classification procedures.
- Supervising the Sea Trials, commissioning of the machinery and equipments, delivery of the yacht.
- Assistance with selecting and employing the best available Turkish crew using our Database and crew management service.
- Assistance with insurance.
- Warranty support after delivery, identifying and managing the defects and warranty issues in coordination with shipyard.
- Supporting the initial operational period with our operational management services.
Contact Us at email@example.com or complete the following form, we will respond as soon as poosible to discuss further details.